Thursday, January 16, 2014

About Me

Hey guys! My name is McKenzie! I am from the great state of Texas. Currently I am a student at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. I am studying to become a teacher. Because I love to work with kids, I would love to teach kindergarten. I am the third of five children. I have three brothers and one sister. Some of my favorite things to do are play the piano, tumble, and watch movies. Throughout my life I have always wanted to do something that would make a difference in the lives of others. That is why I want to be a teacher. I feel that that is a way that I can make a difference. I hope that through this blog that I can make a difference. I want to share my story to help the lives of those who are dealing with Bipolar Disorder and those around them. One of my other purposes in writing this blog is to educate those who do not know much about Bipolar. I really hope that I can make a difference through my posts. Thanks to everyone and comment if you have any questions about Bipolar Disorder or about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment